"We Handle All Angles
So You Just Angle!"
Call Us: 816.718.6617
Facebook
The Waters  
Home to world record German Brown Trout, Arkansas produces a place where one could live a solid life of fishing which is why Eyes on the Fly calls it home!   Located in North Central Arkansas, Eyes on the Fly is tucked deep into the Ozark Mountains with pristine cold trout water strewn all around us.  If a change of pace is needed from fighting trout all day, there's small mouth, striped bass,& ... Read More »

O Canada!  Our home and native land!  Oh how we wish the start of the Canadian National Anthem were true, if only it were our native land.  It seems, each year, the trips we take with our guests to Canada just keep getting better and better.  Whether that be the fish we catch to the memories we shared to the lunches we had and the things we saw along the way, it always gets better.  Each time we c ... Read More »

The Sunshine State of Florida is the perfect place to spend a week when the weather back home or out west is too cold for a good time.  Florida makes it easy to enjoy the sun and still getaway from it all while enjoying fantastic fishing.  Eyes on the Fly runs trips to Florida in April and then again in September and can accommodate all of your needs.   We have two locations that we cover during these times ... Read More »

When most fisherman think of getting away from it all and taking a fly fishing trip, it is usually decided that Montana is the best choice in the lower 48 because of its abundance of cold mountain rivers and streams.  The Big Sky State has no shortfall of incredible fishing and Eyes on the Fly's summer operation puts you right in the middle of some of the best trout fishing in the country whether that be inside of Ye ... Read More »

While there are many great trout streams and rivers within the Cowboy State like the Green, Wind and Platte rivers, Eyes on the Fly primarily focuses on one general area....Wyoming's Northwest territory.  What most don't realize is Yellowstone National Park, the countries first National Park, resides mostly in Wyoming, not Montana, with 97% of the park being within Wyoming borders.  The other 3% is mostly in Mon ... Read More »